Thursday, October 27, 2011

trying the get 'in the mood'


Who really knows?  hey now who really knows what 'the mood' is, but I know if I go near my alter and light a candle and stay quiet save some Chili peps' or Ray Lynch in the background, the mood might come.  Who really cares that I just bought a way to zpensive /cliche digital camera that I don't know how to use, or that I am a creep.  Or that I pretend my found peices of wood or books or found fauz effiel towers are my friends?  These are still photos and this is still reality.
Photo 1: Some sort of Choral Fungi, probably a young yellow staghorn (Calocera viscosa) (more here) under gifted turkish black candle light; Photo 2: Sliced open stink horn egg, dried lavendar, waxy camp, rock, melted beeswax, on an ayurvedic chart; Photo 3: Thrifted doll, gifted book on Psilocybin, found birch bark; Photo 4: found eiffel tower, Artist Conk fungus (Ganoderma applanatum), Beeswax candle, found birch bark.