Monday, February 4, 2013

DESTINY: And other suspicions

Making this pretty picture layout to this video on repeat...
My sister found these pants for me at a thrift shop. I wore them on my first fungi hunt, and to a dance party, a very m.c. hammdawg style with an elastic waste band.
Kind of obsessed with these fish-net lichens.
BIOLOGY IS NOT DESTINY!!!
RAWK MEAT!!!
Coral vein-like lichens. 
Veins like the human heart.


Lichen on leaf.

Lichen of thorns.

Lichen of pink toes.








HEN ON OF THE WOODS:::: DRIED OUT FOR TEA


These above lichens are my fave I've seen in a while.  I wish I could tell you their name.  It starts with a T that is all I know.  They were basically ballet slippers, dried out sad ballet slippers, crammed in acid-free envelopes, still holding a pink so true and so pale.  Have you seen Suspira?  Upon seeing them, all I could think about was this movie (and the killer soundtrack)!



Heart of veins, Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment